PowerShell - Encode Base64 Image
This bot will encode an image to Base64. This has been tested with png, jpg (fastest results), bmp and webp images.
You can use this bot to:
- Simplify Base64 images encoding
- Standardize the procedure of using PowerShell actions
- Use input messages to select files
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.