Gmail: How to Send and Receive Emails
This bot will help you send and receive emails using Gmail. This bot shows how to create a SMTP session and an IMAP session to send and receive emails. You can also filter based on the receive protocols offered.
You can use this bot to:
- Send and receive emails using the protocols SMTP and IMAP from Gmail account
- Send the emails in two different formats: plain text or HTML code
- Filter the received emails
Prerequisite: Turning on 'less secure apps' settings as mailbox user
- Go to your Google Account
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- On the bottom of the page, in the Less secure app access panel, click Turn on access.
If you don't see this setting, your administrator might have turned off less secure app account access.
- Click the Save button.
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater