Automate - Array Double
This is a bot that uses two-dimensioned arrays with loops, as well as the Ubound function. Ubound is a function that returns the highest index of a variable that holds an array of values.
In order to work properly, this task requires you to create a folder called c:\Temp\ with a few files in it. The array has a row for each file in the folder. Three columns hold the filename, size, and date.
You can use this bot to:
- Manage data with a table format
- Obtain file information from a folder
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater